Monday, January 30, 2012

Logo Examples



I think this logo is absolutely brilliant. I love when logos have a hidden image in them. If you notice between the EX there is a forward arrow. To me the arrow represents something being delivered. The colors are simple and fresh. The whole logo itself is smart and to the point.



I also like this logo a lot. To me its sleek, powerful, and very identifiable. The colors are outstanding. Red white and blue is patriotic to many different countries. I like how the 2 icons above and below the word Pepsi make the white space look like a wave.



This logo almost makes your mouth start to water. To me it is so identifiable and almost looks like a candy bar with the colors. I love how the logo is exactly like the candy bar packaging making it even more recognizable.


Nike is the best shoe company out there when it comes to branding their image. This logo is so simple yet everyone knows it. I read that the person who drew this logo was a graphic design student who was frustrated about not having a fresh "new" logo so she quickly drew this check mark on a piece of paper and from that day the "swoosh" was born.



I really like the zippo logo because of the font that is used. It seems to just glide together and it looks very fresh and neat. The Z stand with the flame on top looks great. The flame is extremely simple also but you can definitely identify that it is a flame. These are my favorite logos when they have that little image inside of them to set them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment